Regional Designers and Technical Artists for our Production File
Are you a local production assistant, stage manager, designer or technician? We are interested in knowing about you, your experience and your availability for a range of upcoming opportunities at The Majestic Theatre. We are asking production and technical workers in the region to submit a cover letter, resume and work samples so we can include you in our file of active regional production, design and technical artists.
Audio Engineers for One-Night Concert Events, Short Run Performances, Festivals and Special Events
The Majestic Theatre is seeking applications from audio engineers for fee based work opportunities through the 2013 Season and beyond. The Majestic produces and presents music bookings of all kinds, from swing bands to folk, funk to rock and roll, and more. We have certain projects appropriate to early career engineers. We also have projects requiring highly refined engineers with great experience for projects such as our previous collaboration with Tony-nominated Actor Tsidii LeLoka. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com . We are seeking audio engineers on an ongoing basis and welcome submissions throughout the year. Applications can be mailed to Majestic Theatre, 115 SW 2nd Street, Corvallis, OR, 97333.
Click here to download our Employment Application
Come enjoy an evening of quality performances while assisting the House Manger before and after the show.
- Arrive 45 minutes before the performance to walk thorough short training.
- Take tickets at the door, hand out programs, help patrons to their seats.
- Assist in closing
Questions? Contact Gabriela Ochoa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have your OLCC servers permit? Or are you willing to get one? Take a short online class and the help us sell snacks, wine and beer at our many fun events!
- Arrive 1 hour and 15 minutes before the show.
- Assist House Manager in setting up concessions stand (make coffee, set out snacks, wipe off counters, etc.)
- Handle sales of items before show and during intermission (some shows require coverage during the entire event)
- Help clean concessions stand after show (wipe down surfaces, put items away, take out recycling, and garbage)
Interested? Contact Gabriel Ochoa at email@example.com
Number of volunteers needed: 6
Minimum hours of work per week: 2.5 hrs
The Majestic is looking for six volunteers who are willing to commit to regular weekly shifts at the box office 12-5 Wed-Friday. The shifts will last a minimum of two and half hours and will need to answer phones and sell tickets. Part of this position is staying current on upcoming productions, and navigating the majestic website.
- Basic computer skills
- Customer service
- Willingness to learn
- Able to commit to stable working hours
- Interest in the performing arts